Welcome to the 1st Translational Research Conference on
CHRONIC LYMPHOCYTIC LEUKAEMIA
Live Conference: November 16-19, 2020
On Demand Conference: November 5-29, 2020
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
Do not miss this opportunity to share science and education in the field of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia, and to interact live with global experts directly from your home or office! Registration is offered at a very low cost as a gesture of friendship and solidarity during this challenging year.
An outstanding faculty of distinguished global experts will present the most recent advances in the understanding of the pathogenesis and clinical behaviour of the disease. New data will be presented and spirited debates on how to best to apply these insights to the future of CLL therapy are expected.
The plenary E-Conference programme is designed to include leading-edge basic and clinical research. The presentation of unpublished data is encouraged and emphasis is placed on opportunities for the live scientific discussion and interaction we have all missed so cruelly during this challenging year. Prepare your questions and share in the discussions!
Register to gain full access to the meeting’s scientific content:
- Join the live programme to view the talks according to the Central European Time (CET) schedule and participate live in the panel discussions, Question & Answer periods and Mentored Poster Walk.
See the PDF Live Programme here.
- Also go to the recorded Programme on Demand to view the sessions you may have missed and to revisit those you enjoyed the most. The pre-recorded lectures will be available “on demand” as of November 5, 2020 (following speakers’approval). The meeting’s full programme, enriched by the many live elements recorded real time, will remain accessible to registered participants for 10 days after the meeting is over.
See the PDF Programme on Demand here.
- Register for the live Meet the Expert sessions and take the opportunity to receive personal guidance from global experts. Come prepared to turn on your webcam and microphone and to ask questions. Space is limited and pre-registration is required. Please note that Meet the Expert sessions do not include a presentation by the session Leaders. They are designed to answer your questions and to provide expert guidance on specific questions. They are open to academic biologists and clinicians only. If you register for one of the sessions you will be expected to come prepared to ask at least one question. Webcam is compulsory.
Each Meet the Expert session will be organized for a maximum of 25-30 people (extra fee of 20€ per session).
- View the ePosters and join the interactive Mentored Poster Walks.
- Read the Conference eBook.
- Earn EBAH Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits for the time you spend furthering your knowledge and skills.
And you will:
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall.
- Attend the satellite symposium.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME:
The E-Conference programme will address:
- The genomic and epigenomic landscape of CLL and clinical consequences
- The role of BCR activation and signalling for CLL
- Therapeutic options for CLL
- Long term follow-up of clinical trials versus real world data (outside clinical trials data-oct)
- The increasing role of the leukaemic microenvironment
- Therapeutic options: the use of cellular and non-cellular immunotherapies in CLL
- Efficacy through safety
- Clonal heterogeneity, clonal evolution and mechanisms of drug resistance
- Contrasting therapeutic concepts
- Understand recent advances in elucidating the pathogenesis of CLL
- Describe recent data on therapeutic regimens for CLL
- Understand emerging data on mechanisms of resistance to targeted agents in CLL
- Understand the debate about how best to optimize CLL therapy in the future
Registration is open to healthcare professionals worldwide. The registration fee has been reduced as a gesture of solidarity during these difficult times:
– Fully trained (MD, PhD, MD-PhD): 80€
– In-training: 50€ (proof of your in-training status required)
– Allied Health Professionals: 50€
– Corporate: 150€
This fee includes:
– Access to the programme on demand on November 5-29, 2020
– Access to the live programme
– Access to the Conference E-Book on November 16-29, 2020
– Access to the E-Poster Area from November 5-29, 2020
– Access to the Mentored E-Poster Walk
Your registration in the E-Conference will be confirmed upon receipt of your registration fee.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Registration in the MEET THE EXPERT SESSIONS will open closer to the E-CONFERENCE (extra fee of 20€ per session).
Test my connection